In order to ensure the safety and security of exhibitors, visitors, and all other concerned parties, this exhibition will be held with countermeasures against infectious diseases.
We hope you will make use of this exhibition to recover your business from the effects of the new coronavirus disaster.
- Next Generation T echnology
- ▼Digital transformation (DX)
- ▼Drones and aerial lasers
- ▼Supply chain management construction
- ▼ICT Technology
- ▼ IoT (Internet of Things)
- ▼AI (Artificial Intelligence) Technology
- ▼Big Data Utilization
- ▼Cloud Computing
- ▼Various Automation Technologies
- ▼Mobile ▼Remote Sensing
- ▼Robots and Assistive Suits
- ▼Traceability Technology
- ▼Forest GIS and simulation technology
- ▼Smart phone tools and applications
- ▼Advanced technology research and development, etc.
- Improving productivity, safety, and profifitability / Reducing workload
- ▼Forest surveying and forest condition survey technology
- ▼Afforestation, Silviculture & Reforestation Technology
- ▼Seedling Production/Early Growth & Elite Trees
- ▼Countermeasures against animal damage and pests
- ▼Mountain Control & Disaster Prevention
- ▼Material Production
- ▼High-performance Forestry Machinery
- ▼Road Network Development
- ▼Lumber Transportation
- ▼Log & Chip Supply Forest Certification, etc.
- Forest Management and Consulting
- ▼Forest management and administration
- ▼Consulting for municipalities and companies
- ▼Human resource development and recruitment
- ▼Forest investment and forest trust
- ▼Securing business sites (management of operational history, forest management plans, sales activities)
- ▼Forest insurance
- ▼Forest trading
- ▼Consultation on Forest Inheritance, Sale, and Renunciation, etc.
Forest management and administration, Consulting for municipalities and companies, Human resource development and recruitment, Forest investment and forest trust, Securing business sites (management of operational history, forest management plans, sales activities), Forest insurance, Forest trading, Consultation on Forest Inheritance, Sale, and Renunciation, etc.
- Utilization of forest space/multifaceted functions
- ▼Forest service industry
- ▼Education (tree education, forestry experience)
- ▼Tourism including Ecotourism, Medical Tourism, etc.
- ▼Forest Therapy (Forest Bathing)
- ▼Outdoor Exercise
- ▼Small-Scale Hydroelectric Power generation (Micro Hydropower System)
- ▼Various recreational activities, etc.
- SDGs / Regional Development
- ▼SDGs Management Support and Solutions
- ▼Government Offices / Local Governments / Local Authorities
- Woody Biomass Energy and Heat Utilization
- ▼Woody Biomass Power Generation Equipment
- ▼Woody Biomass Power Supply Devices
- ▼Woody Biomass Boilers and Stoves
- ▼Resource (wood chips, pellets, etc.), Fuel and Combustion Analysis
- ▼Woody Biomass Fuel, Power Generation Technology
- ▼Woody Biomass Fuel
- ▼Plants and Furnaces
- ▼Heat Utilization
- ▼Design and Engineering
- ▼Biomass Industrial Cities
- ▼Wood Chips
- ▼Palm Kernel Shells (PKS)
- ▼Sales of Pellets, Firewood, Wood Chip Fuel, etc.
Woody Biomass Power Generation Equipment, Woody Biomass Power Supply Devices, Woody Biomass Boilers and Stoves, Resource (wood chips, pellets, etc.), Fuel and Combustion Analysis, Woody Biomass Fuel, Power Generation Technology, Plants and Furnaces, Heat Utilization, Design and Engineering, Biomass Industrial Cities, Wood Chips, Palm Kernel Shells (PKS), Sales of Pellets, Firewood, Wood Chip Fuel, etc.
- 1 booth unit ＝ 6㎡ (width 3m × depth 2m × height 2.7m)
(Rear and side walls only, corner booths have only one side wall)
- Exhibition fees
- 250,000 yen (including tax)/unit
- Application Deadline
- April 29 (Fri), 2022
- Booth unit layoutheight limits
1 – 3 or 5 booth unit(s) Linear display only Height: up to 2.7m 4 booth units Linear display or peninsula booth / block type option available Height: up to 4m (with a 1m setback from the aisles and the side and rear walls)
*Please contact the organizer for exhibits that exceed 4m. Please note that it is not possible to display company signs and logos exceeding the maximum height limit.
Cautions for carrying in and setting up
- Entrance/exit (West Hall 1 and 2): 3790mm (width) x 3000mm (height)
There is a pillar in the center of the shutter, so both sides are limited to 3790mm.
There is a sprinkler system in the ceiling. Please be careful when passing through to avoid contact or damage.
- Anchor bolts are not permitted.
- The weight of an exhibit divided by the horizontal projected area of the exhibit cannot exceed 0.36t/m2.
- If the weight of a single exhibit divided by the ground area of the exhibit exceeds 0.36t/m2 , curing must be performed.
- If the individual weight of the exhibits exceeds 1 ton, please contact the secretariat.
- If the weight of individual exhibits is between 0.36t and 1t, the distance between adjacent exhibits must be at least 2m.
- Vehicles are not allowed to enter or drive. When carrying in and out exhibits, please use a hand-pushed cart or hand-carry.
- The use of forklifts, etc. is also prohibited in the atrium.
- The use of lifting cranes is prohibited.
- Please be sure to protect the floor by curing the space where the exhibits will be placed.
- Do not place any objects on the pit or anchor cover.
- Costs included in the exhibition fee
- * Basic booths (rear and side walls/octanorm system)
- * Site use fee during regular hours
- * Construction and maintenance costs for common facilities
- * Visitor promotion costs
- * Invitation cards for users
- * Costs related to visitor services (Preparation of site information, etc.)
- * Cost of running the site office, safety management, and security
- Costs not included in the exhibition fee
- * Costs incurred by exhibitors for decorating their booths and the costs of bringing in and running their booths
- * Facilities for obtaining electricity, gas, water, and other services (primary line construction costs, secondary construction costs, and usage costs)
- * Cost of temporarily installing communication circuits for temporary telephones, Internet and so on, and communication fees
- * Insurance covering the exhibitor’s own exhibits and also injury to persons
- * Compensation for damage or loss of site facilities, fixtures or other companies’ exhibits
- * Costs incurred for disposal of remaining materials and garbage, such as discarded decoration materials
- * Other costs which are considered not to be included in the normal exhibition fees
A package plan for easy booth unit decoration.
- Decoration Fees
- 110,000 yen (including tax)＋ Exhibition fees (250,000 yen) = 360,000 yen (including tax)
- For 1 booth unit
System Wall Panel (Octanorm system, white) / Fascia board (white) / Reception counter / Carpet (blue, dark red, gray or green) / LED fluorescent lamp 20W x 1 / LED spotlight 15W x 2 / Folding chair x 1 / Business card holder x 1 / Company name display / Wiring cost ×1kW, Electric rates ×1kW / Outlet x 1
* Contact the organizer if you require 2 booth units or more.
* See the Exhibitor Manual that you will receive after application for more details.
Schedule until the exhibition (planned)
- April 29 (Fri)
- Exhibition Application Deadline Sending of Invoice for the Exhibition Fees
- Release of the Floor Plan and Exhibitor Manual
- From the end of July
- Dispatch of Invitation cards, Opening of the website for visitors
- Sept. 12 (Mon)
- Exhibitor Move-in, Booth Construction
- Sept .13 (Tue)
- Exhibitor Move-in, Decoration Setting-Up
- Sept. 14 (Wed)
- First day of the Exhibition 10:00 - 17:00
- Sept. 15 (Thu)
- Second day of the Exhibition 10:00 - 17:00
- Sept. 16 (Fri)
- Third and last day of the Exhibition 10:00 - 17:00
Exhibitor Move-out and Booth Teardown From 17:00